Saturday, December 30, 2006

Someone puked toys in my living room.

And all of them make noise.

Okay, not all of them, but many of them. And why is kid music so tinny-sounding and frenetic? It's like tiny little musicians on crack are sitting inside the toy playing a recorder and a kazoo and singing some bizarre elfish falsetto. Oh, and don't forget the ones that have the "perfect mother" voice inside, like the little Sort & Learn Van Lauren is playing with right now. I want to smack that chick.

I sound grinchy, but I swear I'm not. We actually had one of the nicest Christmases we've had in a long time, even though Grace was sick through the whole thing.

Happy New Year! Go Bears!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain and I don't even have any kids. I'm just living amongst a million little sisters and their new video play-back karaoke machine, Polly Pocket toe stubbers, exploded YouBake chocolate brownie mix and My First Art Kit supplies everyyyyywhere.

Having said that, I'm having a great time at home and we had such a nice Christmas. I'll have lots and lots of pics to show you when I get back. Hope Grace is feeling better. Have a very Happy New Year! See you soon.

Hannah