Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ta-ta-ta-tah!

Transcript from last night:

Lauren: Mama! I have to go poopie! (Runs to bathroom holding her fanny with one hand.)

2Job mama: Okay, let's go! Do you want me to come with you?

Lauren: No! Go away, mama! Close the door! (gives me a signal like she's one of The Supremes and plunks down on the potty.)

A minute or so passes....I go back to the kitchen. Lauren comes running out, her skirt tucked into her Dora underpants.

Lauren: Mama, mama, come on!

2JobMama: Okay, here I come...

We get to the bathroom door....

Lauren: Wait mama!

2JobMama: Okay

Lauren: Close your eyes!

2JobMama: Okay, they're closed.

She leads me into the bathroom.

Lauren: Close your eyes! Say "ta-ta-ta-tah!"

2JobMama: Ta-ta-ta-tah

Lauren: Open!

She lifts the lid of her potty.

Lauren: Ta-ta-ta-taaahhhh!!

2 comments:

Ktmac said...

Here's one to go with yours:
Danny stole my milkshake and refused to give it back!

Mom: Can I have my milkshake back?

Danny: No, it's mine!

Mom: Please, Mommy wants a drink.

Danny: No. I am drinking it (he says with a big smile!)

Mom (using the wisdom of the ages): But the baby wants some!

Danny promptly whips up my shirt and sticks the straw in my belly button (at least what little belly button I have left!)

I was outsmarted by a three year old!

Two Job Mama said...

I laughed out loud when I read that one!