Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yes, you can give a great gift without spending a ton.

I have a friend who is already done Christmas shopping (you know who you are!). I wish I was that person, but I'm just not and probably never will be. I'm not that organized, and I also sometimes struggle to find creative gift ideas that aren't expensive but kinda seem that way.

I also like to give gifts that do not add clutter to people's lives. We all have enough stuff. We don't need more. So what's an anti-clutter, wanting-to-be-creative, looking for something personal and fun, gift giver to do?

Why, go to colorbutton of course!

This is a business started by a good friend of mine who is very talented and creative. Her custom stationery designs are fresh, fun and make a great gift for someone like a teacher, your great aunt who still writes thank-you notes by hand or even as a cool hostess gift for your sister-in-law who always knocks herself out putting on the family Christmas dinner.

Know what I love most about this gift idea? It's a great way to support a small business owned by another one of us girls just trying to do things our own way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute, and so nice to promote my little shop. Thank you so much! It is always hard to start something that we girls really love.

Ktmac said...

Ya know heather, I am not really that organized!