Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guilt, with a side of guilt.

Monday - Anne to daycare; Lauren to swimming lessons, then daycare; Grace to basketball camp and - ooops! - a make-up softball game that hubby has known about since last week but forgot to mention. Get to work at about 10, leave at, oh, 3:30.

Tuesday - Lauren to swimming; Grace to camp; at home with Anne for PT appointment. Got to work about 12:30. Left work about 5 and still had to do daycare pick up. Home. For dinner. It's a miracle.

Wednesday - Anne to Auntie's house, Lauren to swimming, Grace to camp, get to work at about 10:15. Pick Grace up at 3 and go straight to Auntie's to round up the littles for another softball game.

Thursday - Lauren to swimming, Anne to daycare, Grace to camp, to work at 10, left for hair appointment at 11:30 (General Sherman's army could not have stopped me from making this appointment), pick up Grace at 3, back to office for an hour then off to Auntie's and daycare to round up the littles for softball game #3. Please God, let us pick up pizza for dinner tonight.

Friday - Lauren to swimming, Grace to camp, Anne may or may not have a speech therapy appointment and/or a 6 month evaluation by Early On - my calendars are conflicting. Honestly? Not sure if I can squeeze this work thing in tomorrow.

Some weeks, if it's not one type of guilt it's another. It's also hoping like hell I can remember where everyone needs to go and actually get them there on time.

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is exactly why, even if I wanted to, don't work outside the home right now. I spend my entire week running around from one thing to another, without Greg's help, I might add.... I work at night because that's the only time I can. Know of any 3rd shift agencies?