Friday, March 23, 2007

Some days.

So I'm getting breakfast made for the girls and myself this morning when Chad comes upstairs and informs me that Charlie (remember the best Christmas present ever?) has pooped in his crate. I had walked this dog about an hour before. But pooping outside just wasn't on his agenda this morning.

Chad has a seriously quick gag reflex, so off I went to clean the crate. In truth, it doesn't bother me that much, but cleaning a poopy dog crate tray is not the way I usually like to start my day. I gave Charlie dirty looks while I dumped the poop into the outside bin and quizzed him on his scatalogical habits while I wiped the tray down with Clorox wipes. (I use Clorox wipes like the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding used windex. I swear, they clean everything.) He just wagged his tail at me and blinked.

When I was done with the poop-fest I went back up to the kitchen only to find that Lauren had climbed into Grace's chair and grabbed her glass of milk, which was now all over the chair and dripping onto the floor. Not as stinky as the poop, but still.... two messes in one morning?

Some days, things just don't go quite right. I'm just hoping the rest of the day shapes up a little more neatly.

No comments: